2nd Genomic Instability Workshop
Instructions for Reimbursement of COST participants
Please note that the dates of the CANGENIN COST Meeting are May 17-19, 2009.
The GENICA Meeting starts on May 16, 2009. All COST Members are invited to attend the May 16th session of the GENICA Meeting. However, for processing your reimbursement from the COST office, the official dates of the CANGENIN Meeting are May 17-19, 2009.
- If you have not previously registered in the COST database, please do so prior to the meeting at www.cost.esf.org/e-cost.
- Complete, ideally electronically, the reimbursement form before the meeting and bring it with you to the meeting.
- Make a legible copy of your air / train tickets as well as your travel agency invoice before the meeting and bring it with you to the meeting. All transport tickets must indicate the total price, the departure and arrival dates as well as the departure and arrival city. Air tickets must also mention the departure and arrival time, the ticket number (not the booking confirmation), the booking class or economy and the name of the passenger. For local transport expenses no receipts are required under a total of EUR 25 (out & return); above EUR 25 in total for the entire trip all receipts must be added to the reimbursement form. Taxi fares are only reimbursed where no reasonable public transport is available and are limited to EUR 40 in total for the entire trip; taxi receipts are always required.
- Hand over your travel copies with your signed reimbursement form during the meeting to the COST representative.
- Sign the COST attendance list at the meeting on each day of the meeting (May 17, 18 and 19).
- Send any return receipt to be reimbursed by fax or e-mail before 29th May to the COST office; please clearly mention on your fax your name + COST Action 0703.
Cassia Azevedo Zezzi
Avenue Louise 149/12
Tel : +32 2 533.38.44
Fax : +32 2 533.38.90